Saturday, May 31, 2003

It is 12:53 am here and I am feeling good. Mind you I am sipping on some Budweiser but I am not drunk but…….I am comfortably numb. Today has been a hell day my back is killing me. The left side of my spine feels like someone took at lighter to the nerves that run up the left side of my spine, the beer helps but I think it maybe the chairs at work that is making it flare up so bad lately. Wish I could win the lottery, I do not need millions just enough to buy a hot tub and a house to go with it so I can move out of this apartment building. I sat here and had a look at my blog, first it was a place for me to rant about work but now it is a bit more. It is now a place just for me too put down whatever I think about at any particular time. Now I know only a few people actually read what I write but that is enough for me. I never did try to reach a wide audience or anything. I used to write a lot of fiction but this is a whole new avenue for me which I find very exciting. My comments section never gets over whelmed which I really do not mind, but one person keeps commenting and that makes me smile because at least someone is reading and thinks enough to say hey I read your site and I wilt el you what I think. Most of what I put on there is insane ramblings nut I some times hope I touch a nerve and make people think. Hopefully I do if not oh well I am the world’s worst critic anyway I hate instantly what I write anyway. But such is life I think. Anyone who reads this on a regular basis I salute you. Thanks and I hope you keep coming back for return visits and I hope you let me know what you think does not matter if you agree or disagree with what is say.


I am a Phoenix spiralling up from the ashes looking down at the devastation and despair rising swirling up in a wave of flame. Each breath I suck in is like the sweep of an unseen clock and I rocket towards the heavens. Reaching the crescent I spread my wings shroud in burning embers and toss my head back as I scream in flame “I AM FREE” and I keep rising into eternity – by me.

No comments: