Friday, May 23, 2003

I remarked a couple of days ago about what makes a person go sliding over the edge, what edge you may be asking? Well the edge of insanity. Why do people suddenly become serial killers? I have read a lot of books when I was younger about these types of people and I have no idea, and as far as I can tell neither do the people who write these types of books, they make well educated guesses that is about it.



Why would a man (ever notice most serial killers are men? Wonder why that is?) Want to mutilate another human being? Now bear in mind we are animals in all reality. Mammals for sure but still we are a species of animals, so is there some primal genes from the old gene pool rolling around in these people’s bodies making them commit these crimes? Could very well be, saying that a killer is an uneducated schmuck is a farce in my mind. Have a look at Ted Bundy; he was well educated, articulate and charismatic. So those rules do not apply to all killers, indeed even killers are not cut from the same cloth. Is a problem with dealing with reality? What is reality when you come to think of it? Is it working all day long coming home eating supper and maybe watching TV for an hour or two having a shower going to bed and repeat the performance the next day. Add in variations of whether a person in alone or married, children or not. Maybe you get laid off or fired because or restructuring. How normal is that when you really think about it? Sort of makes you nod your head in agreement as to why they sometimes snap, I do not agree but I guess I sort of understand.



But then again let’s have a look at some of their realities shall we? Not going to name names for these people but if you want to look them up fill your boots as the saying goes. One wild little unit used to keep heads of dead prostitutes in his deepfreeze. When he was in the mood for a shower and in the mood for some good old loving (ugh!) he would remove these heads let them thaw a bit and put make up on them and bring them in the shower with him. (Yeah I know makes me cringe too thinking about it.) While in the shower with his specimens he would use them to perform oral sex on himself. Now why the fuck would you even come up with this idea in the first place? What is your major malfunction numb nuts! Good Christ can you believe that shit? (Shaking my head now as I read this) how is that for sick?



Another winner had a vest complete with female breasts, an actual woman’s face that he used to wear, complete with hair. He used to wear this along with women’s panties with vaginas in them. He wore these items while he danced around the house to recreate the spirit of his dead mother.



Now does that freak you out or what? The scary part is these people walk around functioning in society and nobody knows the difference until they start killing. So when you are on a bus, standing in the line in a bank for example or even at work, take a side long glance at the peson next to you and see if you can figure out if they area stark raving psycho or not. My rule is, if you do not



smoke
drink
swear


then I avoid you like the plague. People who do not do any of these are more adapt to snap in my book because they have no outlet for their rage. But then again that is just my thoughts all of this, what can I say it is a boring day at work. Just filling up the time so I won’t be bored.

No comments: