Friday, May 09, 2003

My head feels like a pressure cooker about to explode. My sinuses are slowly winning the war. I hate it. Nothing worse than going on a sneezing jag for a 5 minute bout at a time, they can get a man on the moon. Land a vehicle on mars but cannot come up with a plain and simple cure for the common cold.

Funny thing is bacteria are winning the war against our bodies. Think about that will you. Aids, cancer, sars, the plague all kill us. Tiny micro organisms that can bring us grinding to a halt and kill us when ever they decide to strike. Humans are supposed to be the most advanced animal in the world with the best problem solving skills, why is it we cannot solve these problems? We are not supposed too I think. These diseases are just nature’s way of thinning the herd. If we did cure them they would come back new and improved and start on us again. Gives the scientist something to do I guess.

No comments: