Saturday, May 17, 2003

Well I had a very good day; first of all I had today off. I booked today off as a holiday. Second my son with to camp with his scout troop. So I and my wife had the whole day to ourselves. What to do? Well for starters I got myself a long overdue and much needed hair cut and then we went into the town and went shopping. All in all it was a fun day I ended up buying 2 movies 8 mile and red dragon. I will watch them sometime this weekend at some point or another. Right now as I write this my wife is watching the NASCAR all star race. Can you believe NASCAR has an all star race? I did not until I seen it with my own eyes. Chalk something else up to another weird southern tradition. Grown men driving in circles how entertaining, hmmm, guess it works if you are into it

No comments: