Monday, May 05, 2003

Well today was a great day. My son was at school and I spent the day with my wife. Quality time beautiful. Hung out all day and done nothing in particular. Watched a car auction on the speed network this afternoon. Paying $950.000 for a car well that is amusing. You have to understand my wife. She watches hockey on Saturday night and NASCAR on Sunday. Has to be Winston cup or nothing. Which makes no sense to me? They go in circles all day long! There must be some point to it that I cannot see. I like watching the crashes but that is it. When she turns it on I go on the computer or read a book. But she loves it which makes me happy. She gets all excited so I smile and nod and say cool or yes dear cuz I dare not bring her down from her level of happiness. She does not shit on me for the things that I do which make me happy. Like computer games. Or the house can burn down around me while I read a good book.

So every man has different ideas I guess. She likes different things than me and that I why I love her with all my heart beyond eternity. Which brings me to my next point what a shitty night to watch TV? Nothing was on at what so ever that was any good. One show that lasted an hour that is it. Now is the season for re-runs. We can put a man on the moon but cannot make a TV show that can keep us entertained all year long. How sad is that?

No comments: