Friday, May 09, 2003

Ever notice how when you need something it is gone? For example I have a crest spin brush. The batteries are dead in it right now; I am after buying 2 packs of batteries in the last two months. Think I can find a battery for it? Not likely. Where do these things go? I know we bought some because I was there when we bought them. They were not single packs of two for example they were the mutli-packs. So did they decide to just up and leave? If so where do they go? Is there some battery night club somewhere?

Also think about this when you do laundry you have a pair of socks. When you take the clothes out of the dryer you have a sock. Where did the other sock go? When you back is turned do one of them make a break for it and run away? Nah I don’t think so. I think that socks are cannibalistic and each other. Either that or the sock mafia are whacking each other in the washer and disposing of the bodies.

What is the deal with clothes hangers while I am at it? Empty closet for example, put one clothes hanger and shut the door. If you come back 2 two weeks later and open the door and out they tumble about 20 or 30 of them. Hangers must reproduce like rabbits because every where you look from then on there are hangers. Weird don’t you think? It is quite a strange turn of events.

No comments: