Sunday, May 25, 2003

Feel a dark ominous cloud looming over me as I contemplate going to work on Tuesday, not because it is my fist day back too work after two days off. Alas it is because they are swinging the axe of "re-structuring” at work. *sigh* as it is some good people with get in the way of this axe and become causalities of war. My supervisor volunteered to go. Why? Because as he told me he looked for an excuse or a reason not too come to work. I can appreciate that indeed I feel that way too sometimes because the customers suck the life out of me like a vampire who has not drank his fill in eons. I have has a lot of different bosses in my lifetime but not one I will actually miss. My boss was always there with a good joke, comment or witticism to make your day that much brighter, but if he goes a dark day it will be indeed. He took the high road and took flak for it because he did not shit on us, shit may roll down hill but it stopped at him. He did not see the reason for acting like a dick head or an "asshole" as he stated when dealing with us. He did not breathe down our necks and hand us the every day bullshit that other supervisors did. His path was filled with integrity which would bode well for some of the other brown nose mother-fuckers to follow. But oh well guess what is not going to happen? Too busy saving and covering their own asses. So Steve yes indeed his name was Steve took a different road, if you get a chance have a look at his site it is the first one in my links. It was a hard road but one he strode down all by himself, so hat's off too you boss! I will always consider you boss. I would dearly hope you will be there at work too make it fun but if not here's too you bro and all the success to anything you put your hands too.

As you would say AH QUI!

No comments: