Sunday, May 18, 2003

Now I know there are a couple of people who read my site so I was wondering as I do. What kind of planet do we live on? Look around at the every day household items that you see and think about this if you will. Long has the debate raged that is there intelligent life out there in this big universe of our? Scientist have proven that in the deepest they have gone in the ocean there is life by the volcanic vent that resides on our ocean floor. So obviously for a species to survive they don’t really need oxygen and light as previously thought. So what really do they need? I have no idea. But picture this if you will, I watch a lot of discovery channel. Scientist figure another catastrophic event will happen sooner or later that will probably wipe out humanity. So if alien visit our planet what will they think of our artefacts? What will they make of a TV? There is one in every home so is a way to communicate with god for example? What is the deal with q-tips for example? How about the acres of paved road what would they make of this? How about my all time classic plastic bottles? What impression would we give these beings? We are a use once and throw away society? I think all fingers point to this. What do you people think? I mean really think about this I would really like to know? I mean we drove out to the scout’s camp to pick up our son and I saw some road kill. It always disturbs me when I see this, why? Because if we were not here and did not need a road this animal would be alive. Believe me when I say I am not a tree hugger or a hippy at any extent and anybody that knows me would say so. God knows I hunted my share of animals but seeing them dead because of our convince makes me think. If there is intelligence life out there people wonder why they have not contacted us. News flash people, because they are intelligent that is why. If we are so almighty powerful why is there war? Why is there hate? Why is there racists? Why lists could go on and on. Maybe I am just rambling on and on. But I think of this stuff all the time and I always wonder do other people think of this or is it just me? I firmly believe if man cannot fuck it he will kill it. Not all men mind you, but the mass majority of what roam the earth. Not our problem so don’t worry about it for example is what I seem to read in the news or in print. What kind of world are we leaving our children? Very bleak in my eye view, are they any better than us? God I really and truly hope so but I think not. See children lead by example and I don’t think we have been leading a very good example. Not by a long shot, we try our best but I think we fall way short of the mark and end up in a big chasm. Seems to me all the kids today worry about is what kind of clothes they wear and what kind of music they listen too. But then again maybe there ids hope. What do all of you think? Am I crazy or what? You agree or disagree? I am interested to know.

No comments: