Sunday, May 11, 2003

In case anyone was actually wondering why I wrote this is because, I am not sick very often. When I get sick I get sick big time. I burn up with a fever that is really nasty, so nasty I usually scare my wife because I get so hot. Times like these I usually start to hallucinate and have trouble with what is real and what is not. Also the fact nobody that I know of never really poked fun at being sick quite like I did. When you think about it really there is a war that you cannot see going on in your body. Sometimes we win sometimes we lose as sad as it is. But such is the life we lead. If you know me you knew I was sick if you read the fact I went home early. I will be working there 1 year coming July 22nd I have never missed a day in all that time. I have gone home only one other time so that is not a bad track record I guess. I figure it is better to show up early and make an effort that not so up at all. Must be the left over work ethic from when I was in the military I guess. But I if I had made a person grin when they read what I have written then that is very cool. I smirked a lot when I wrote it so there it is. It amused me to write it at anyway.

No comments: