Friday, May 30, 2003

I will not post from work any more because when I do my pages loses its mind and acts up so I wrote this and emailed it to myself when I was at work.


I may catch some flak for this but what is wrong with some of these customers? The people who in and I see they are living in New York or New Jersey are so fucking ignorant. You are lucky if you can a complete word in before the cut you off and start babbling. When I am giving instructions they cut me off before I get the words out of my mouth. My finger hovers on the release button you ignorant fuck heads. You make we just want to snap and have mental conniption fit. Most of our customers I am convinced are not capable of reading and or listening. I enjoy the people who listen and follow instructions but the rest of you here is a news flash. We try to get you off the phone as quick as possible so we don't have to deal with you. If you call and act like an asshole towards us one of these days were are going too format your computer and fuck up big time. Why? Because we can and will.

"A lady came up to me on the street and pointed at my suede jacket. 'You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?' she sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone, 'I didn't know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you too.'"

--Jake Johansen

No comments: