Thursday, May 08, 2003

Well looking out the window is a pretty dismal sight today. It is over cast and has that whole industrial grey feeling. Hopefully it will be a better day at work today. Yesterday was not too bad but I had an abundance of brain donors calling me so it was a bit hateful. Usually as a rule Thursdays are usually a pretty slow and easy day with the enlightened people calling in. here’s hoping it remain to be true today.

Now my friend who works down on the DSL contract told me we were losing internet access at work. What is up with that I answered? The IT department are going to hook up all the computers using a local intranet or a portal or some shit like that. Whose bright idea was that I wonder? Bad enough we have to deal with less than stellar customers but now we cannot even look around on the internet. Mind you I do not do much web surfing except to find what I need. For example such sites as…. http://modemhelp.net/ or http://www.techcomedy.com/ just to have a laugh. Also I use the email every now and then to email my wife so we can find out those little details like. if one us has to work late, what is for supper and so on.

We are going to be in the equalviant of a sensory depravation tank. How wonderful is that? Staring at grey cubicles all day long, talking on the phone no outlet what so ever to ease the boredom or tediousness of the job. Ripping good idea I would say. Hats off to the gent that dreamed up this Idea.

No comments: