Monday, May 12, 2003

Just finished watching two movies today. We rented 3 all in told for this weekend. Stealing Harvard was not as funny as I thought it was going to be, some parts were funny but for the most part I thought it tried too hard. Then I watched I SPY which was not as bad and the previous one. It had some action and comedy. Still it was no stellar performance by any stretch of the imagination; it did serve the purpose of keeping me amused which is something I guess. Eddie Murphy as a boxer? Takes some believing.

The last movie I watched was ghost ship. Supposed to be a scary movie I guess. Still I liked it. Not very believable but I liked it all the same. Interesting concept, not too shabby at all. Not too many good scary movies floating around out there. The last good one I watched was the ring. But there it is, when you rent movies it is like a crap shoot. Win some and you lose some. Not a huge list to choose from when you go to the movie store lately. I can’t wait until some new movies get released.

No comments: