Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Yesterday I was watching TV and I ended up watching Seinfeld, it was one of the shows I had never seen before. It was the one where jerry was dating a woman who did not laugh but her room mate found him hilarious so he was attracted to her instead. So jerry and George were plotting how to switch from one roommate to another. So George came up with the idea of a manage a tois so she would get mad a clear the way for Jerry. Well she was into the idea and when jerry told George he was not going to do it, George freaked out. All in all I laughed my ass of at it, too bad there are not more sitcoms on TV that make me laugh as much as that show does.

I cannot wait until Friday because my wife left on Sunday to go too Calgary to visit her sister. So my son and I are doing the bachelor thing which is alright I guess but it boring with nobody to talk too when he goes to bed. It is strange how much difference there is in the house with a woman around. Plus my bed feels empty with out her and I toss and turn all night. Alas I am domesticated I would imagine maybe that is why I feel lonely without her. Anyway I got to go and get too work talk to you all later have, a good one everyone.


John and Mary had been high school sweethearts, but they had never had sex.
"We'll have to wait until we are married," she told him.
So he waits...
They are engaged three years, and finally the big day rolls around. On their
wedding night, Mary comes out of the bathroom, and says, "I have some bad
news. I have my period, and I don't want our first time to be all bloody!"
John says, "You're kidding!"
Mary says, "We'll just have to wait a bit longer." Mary goes to sleep, and
wakes up at 3:00 am to get a drink. On her way back to bed, she notices
Johnny wide away staring at the ceiling.
"There's no use John," she said. "You might as well go to sleep."

"I would, except my dick's so hard there's not enough skin left to close my
eyes!"

No comments: