Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Beginning of another week, work is definitely over rated to say the least. It certainly would be nice to win the lottery I would guess but alas I would probably get struck by lighting before that would happen. It is Remembrance Day so thanks to all the people who have served to make the world a better place to live in. the last couple of days I have not done too much except playing the XBOX. In particular I was playing Sega GT 2002 which is a racing game. I started playing last Christmas when we got the game but the novelty wore off, so picked it back up and finally finished it. No was no easy task to be sure because to have to get a license after each stage and you have a bare bone car and a time limit royal pain in the ass. Well I did a long post yesterday so I will keep this one short have a good one everyone talk to you all later.

At a party, a woman was observing a child who would hold his chest
whenever he bent down. After a few minutes, the woman asked the kid,
"Why
do you hold your chest whenever you bend down?"

The kid said, "One day, my teacher was writing on the board,
the chalk fell down, and when my teacher bent down to pick
up the chalk, I saw her lungs comes out of her chest."

No comments: