Friday, November 28, 2003

Well I had yesterday off because it was thanksgiving in the U.S and we did not have to work if we did not want to. So I stayed home and got to sleep in which was nice and plus it breaks up the week a bit better. Anyway I was bored so I started playing a computer game Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2 , I usually play skirmish mode against two or three computer opponents but I got sick of beating them on all levels of difficulties. So I started playing the campaign, there is some thing to be said when playing a game on default level and you are hanging on by the skin of you teeth the whole time. Makes for a good strategy game, but I notice when playing all these type of games you always start of at a disadvantage because the computer is always three steps ahead of you. But then again maybe that is why we feel a sense of accomplishment when we beat the snot out of the computer. I think after I finish with the allies campaign I will give the soviet campaign a whirl and see how that goes. See this is why I have a computer at home so I can play video games, most people use it for email or surfing the web but not me, I guess I still have that twelve year old kid in me who used to pump quarters into the arcade games lurking around deep inside. Anyway enough of babbling I guess talk to you all later have a good day everyone.

While waiting for a bus, the blind man's dog decided to go to the bathroom
all over the blind man's legs.

A passerby commented to the blind man, "What! That dog just went to the
bathroom all over your legs, and you are petting him?! Are you crazy?"

To which the blind man replied, "Madam, I am not petting him, I am feeling
for his bottom, so I can kick him."

No comments: