Tuesday, November 25, 2003

All things considered I have a half decent weekend. We have a house guest for the weekend which puts a damper on things in my mind. It is not the same when you have a guest because you don’t feel comfortable in doing the normal every day things because you are watched all the time. Other than that in got too watch some good movies though which killed the time, all though it was no easy task because the said person was a loud talker. Why this person needed a phone is beyond my comprehension, I swear they thought they were on a ship to shore radio or something, better yet open the window and stick your head out they will hear you. So imagine trying to watch a movie like that? No easy task. Needless to say I did not shed any tears when that person left on Monday. Neither did my wife for that matter, as she said nice to have our house back which was my sediments exactly. Anyway got too go and get to work I guess talk to you all later have a good one everybody. I had this joke emailed to me the other day so I saved it for my post today I thought it was funny.



A true Player

One evening Mike went over to his friend Terry's house to play cards with some friends. Mike sat directly across from Terry's wife. Mike dropped a card on the floor and bent down to pick it up. When he looked across the table he saw that Terry's wife had her legs open and no panties on.

He sat up and was flushed. He went into the kitchen to get a drink of water. To his surprise Terry's wife had followed him into the kitchen and said "Did you like what you saw?" Mike said yes I did.

She said, "Well you can get more than that but it will cost you $500." So Mike thought about this financial situation and said O.K. She said come here tomorrow at 2:30 because Terry will be at work then.

Mike said, "I'll see you then."

The next day, Mike came over, they had sex, he paid her, then he left.

Later, Terry came home and asked, "Has Mike been over here today?"

She said, thinking she had been caught, "As a matter of fact, he did."

Terry said, "Good because that fool came by my job this morning and asked to borrow $500 till this evening, and he said he would leave it with you."


No comments: