Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Another week has begun. I did not do much this weekend but I did go and fix two computers yesterday (one of them had the KLEZ virus for example) at my wife’s work place. I guess her boss felt a bit guilty about getting me out there yet again on my day off so he paid me $50 which I did not expect in the least but it was nice to feel appreciated. Had another bout of insomnia last night, I hate it when that happens. Alternating staring at the ceiling and the clock while you twist and turn, when sleep almost has you in its grasp you cough or your shoulder cramps from lying on your side too long. Then the clock goes off in the morning and you feel like a turtle trying to hide in your shell hoping if you burrow under the blankets the screeching sound will stop then you think malicious thoughts about the fate of your alarm clock. So then you are resigned to get up seeing the damned thing won’t stop anyway and stumble through the morning hoping your brain will clear the cobwebs away with the help of some coffee. That is how my morning is going so far, have a good one everyone talk to you all later.

On the first day of college, the Dean addressed the
students, pointing out some of the rules, saying, "The
female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male
students, and the male dormitory to the female students.
Anyone caught breaking this rule once will be fined $50."

He continued, "Anyone caught breaking this rule a second
time will be fined $150. Being caught a third time will
incur a hefty fine of $400. Are there any questions?"

At this point, a male student in the crowd inquired, "How
much for a season pass?"

No comments: