Monday, November 10, 2003

The other day my mind started to do a wandering trip down memory lane and I started to think about when I was young. For all of you people over the age of 25 it is a wonder we survived childhood. For example we did not wear helmets when riding a bike, and if you wore one you were considered a pussy and shunned by others and possible beaten up. I had one of those bikes if you can remember them; it was a motor cross bike. It looked sort of like a motorbike really had a tank, shocks and all that good stuff. Besides the fact it was a heavy son of a bitch so maybe that is why I was in so good shape when I was a young grass hopper. Imagine pedaling that thing up a hill. So I got that bike and I used to do jumps on in, using home made ramps. I vividly remember landing on the front wheel a couple of times and luckily gravity bought the rear wheel down before I did a face plant in the dirt. Same goes when I got a 10 speed bike and it was raining, the back brakes got wet and did not work and as I was going down a dirt road I had to put on the front ones so I could stop and guess where I went? Yup did my best superman right over the front wheel. Mind you I got a couple of bumps and bruises but nothing too bad bit it sure could have, toughened me up as we used too say.

As I live in Canada we have long winters up here, not like it is a choice I guess. Any how I remember as kids we used to go out on any ice that was available and play hockey. How did we test the ice? The biggest kid or the heaviest kid went out on the ice and jumped up and down in multiple spots, if he did not fall through and drown the ice was deemed safe by the rest of us. So then we proceeded out to play and try to kill each other on the ice, funny how we DID wear helmets but no other protective gear. So I came to the conclusion that we must have turned out sort of normal with little or no brain damage *grin*, well that point is debatable I guess. We used to throw lawn darts straight up in the air and run to avoid them. They were dammed dangerous things to be sure imagine getting one of them imbedded in your skull back then? You would ended up being a drooling vegetable who would probably be wearing adult diapers for the rest of you life and ride the BLUE school bus too school. Anyway must go I guess bended your ears long enough have a good one everyone talk to you all later.

Two men camping in the mountains had spent four days together, and they
were getting a little testy. One morning, the first friend says, "You
know, we're starting to get on each other's nerves. Why don't we split up
today. I'll hike north and spend the day looking around, you hike south
and spend the day looking around. Then tonight, we'll have dinner and share our
experiences over the campfire." The second friend agrees and hikes south.
That night
over dinner, the first man tells his story. "Today I hiked into a
beautiful valley. I followed a stream up into a canyon and ate lunch. Then
I swam in a crystal clear mountain lake. As I sat out and dried, I watched
deer come and drink from the stream. The wildflowers were filled with
butterflies and hawks floated all day overhead. How was your day?"

The second friend says, "I went south and ran across a set of railroad tracks.
I followed them until I came across a beautiful young woman tied to the tracks.
I cut the ropes off, gently lifted her off the tracks, and we had sex in every
imaginable way all afternoon.
Finally, when I was so tired I could barely move,

So, I came back to camp."

"Wow!!" the first guy exclaimed, "Your day was MUCH better than

mine. Did you get a blow job, too?" "Nah," says the second friend eating his meal,

"I couldn't find her head."




No comments: