Saturday, November 15, 2003

Last night I started to read the Long Hard Road Out Of Hell which is the autobiography of Marilyn Manson. To say it is interesting is an understatement to say the least. Seems he had a very weird child hood and a lot of what he talks about I can relate too. Especially the parts about going to a Catholic School and having to adhere to the dress code and chafing at all the stupid rules they have. Been there done that and have the t-shirt, mind you it is not a long book and the print is big so I expect I will have it read by Sunday at the latest. Not tonight though I have other plans *grin*. The other book I have is about biker gangs and about a guy who was supposed to be a hit man for the Hell’s Angels. Which is going to be a good read as well, I have read about 4 books about them so far and it never fails to be a page turner. So I am looking forward to reading this one, it was yanked off the book shelves in Atlantic Canada because there were names of people going to testify and have not gone to trial yet. So my wife spotted the book when she was up in Alberta and got it for me. Anyway enough of babbling I guess I will talk to you all later have a good one everyone.


A new teacher was trying to make use of her
psychology courses.

One morning she started the school day by
saying to her class, "Everyone who thinks
you're stupid, stand up!"

After a few seconds, Little Elwood stood up.

The teacher asked, "Do you think you're stupid,
Little Elwood?"

Elwood replied, "No, ma'am, but I hate to see
you standing there all by yourself!"

No comments: