Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Well guess what everybody someone has finally woken up and figured out an important fact in our lives. All you Americans out there who get a bunch of AOL Cd's in the mail take heed. Sanyo Electric Company has heard the call and has taken up arms in the fact they will be producing biodegradable disks made from, guess? Corn! I kid you not; it would take 85 kernels of corn to make a 12cm disk that will break down into carbon dioxide and water after 50 to 100 years. Yes a long time but at least it will degrade which is more than we can say about our current disks. I bet they will put a warning label on that one though because I can just see some fool trying to butter on the damn thing and trying to eat it. Anyway I got to go and get too work talk to you all later, have a good one everyone.


The day care teacher holds up a picture and asks, "What's this?"
"A horsy," one child answers.
"And this?" the teacher asks.
"A piggy." replies another youngster.
"And now this one?" asks the teacher, holding up a picture of a
male deer with a beautiful rack of antlers. There was no answer, only total
silence.
"Come now, children," she coaxes, "I'll give you a little hint.
What does your Mommy call your Daddy when he hugs and kisses her a lot?"
"I know! I know!!" exclaims one little girl. "It's a horny bastard!

No comments: