Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Well not much happened last night I played my guitar last night and tried to find something good on TV which is a chore upon itself. Ever channel surf and nothing on the screen appeals to you? Happens to me all the time then I turn to my good old staple of TV goodness which is the Discovery Channel because I figure if I am going to be bored I might as well learn something while I am at it. I have corrupted my wife by the way I have her interested in a show that comes on Tuesday nights at 10:00 pm our time called American Chopper. She actually likes watching it now and seeing how the bikes turn out, and things aside the young man who designs them is a genius. It is hard to believe he has only been doing it for three years. Plus the father and son bicker so much I find it highly amusing to say the least.

Anyway it was slow at work and I got to leave early at 2:00 as opposed to 3:30 which is kind of nice to say the least. It has been like that the least week or so and I am not complaining. Hope the same trend keeps up today; anyway I must go and finish getting ready for work talk to you all later.


A rookie police officer was out for his first ride in a cruiser with an experienced partner. A call came in telling them to disperse some people who were loitering.

The officers drove to the street and observed a small crowd standing on a corner.

The rookie rolled down his window and said, "Let's get off the corner people."

A few glances, but no one moved, so he barked again, "Let's get off that corner... NOW!"

Intimidated, the group of people began to leave, casting puzzled stares in his direction.

Proud of his first official act, the young policeman turned to his partner and asked, "Well, how did I do?"

Pretty good," chuckled the vet, "especially since this is a bus stop."


A lady who had been married for several years was growing more and more
frustrated at her husband's lack of interest in sex. She considered various
ways to add some pizzazz to their sexual relationship and finally decided to
purchase some crotchless underwear she had seen in a lingerie shop.
One evening when she was feeling particularly frisky, and he was as usual,
watching television, she took a shower, freshened up, and donned the
crotchless undies and a slinky negligee. She then strolled between her
husband and the television, and suggestively tossed one leg up on his chair
arm.
"Want some of this?" she purred.
"Are you kidding?" he replied. "Look what it did to your underwear."

No comments: