Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Every one had a good weekend? Mine was okay watched two movies 2 fast 2 furious and dream catcher. I liked them both and did not have any complaints about either one of them. So all in all it was a good weekend except.

I went grocery shopping on Saturday with my wife, now I hate grocery shopping and it is on list of least favourite things to do. I mean you go in there for an hour or so come out $200 dollars lighter and once it is home packed away you get fuck all for your money. Plus that music they play while your in the store always crap that makes you want to leave which is why they play it anyways to get people to hurry up and get out. All part of the grand strategy I guess but it is effective. One thing that makes me mad is two people one coming up the aisle on one going down and what do they do? Stand up and talk thus blocking the aisle. My wife will say excuse me please so they will move, sometimes they will and sometimes they won’t, she does that because she knows what I am going to do. Ram the person that is standing in front of we in the back with the cart. Makes me feel better, I get a hard look usually that I return coldly because I don’t care. You want too talk go somewhere else. Yes I embarrass my wife sometimes I know but that kind of shit pisses me off. Like for example the line at the check out was long, because only three cash registers are open out of ten. So I see this old guy easing his way up subtly trying to get ahead of us, my wife was off getting a last minute item seeing we had lots of time. So finally this guy makes his move and was stopped short by a voice saying ”where the fuck do you think you are going?” yes it was me that said it and yes he looked at me like I had two heads. The line is there get back in it and stop cutting I added, he turned red sure but who cares. Don’t think because you are older you get too get away with shit like that. Anyway must get ready to go too work talk to you all alter, hope every one had a good weekend.


A teenage girl came home from school and asks her mother, "Is it true what Rita just told me?"

"What's that?" asks her mother.

"That babies come out of the same place where boys put their penises?" said her daughter.

"Yes it is dear!" replies her mother, pleased that the subject had finally come up and that she wouldn't have to explain it to her daughter.

"But then, when I have a baby," responded the teenager, "won't it knock my teeth out?"

No comments: