Thursday, October 16, 2003

Another day at work, today is a long day I am not off until 8 tonight but could be worse could have no job I guess. Looking forward to this weekend, mind you I am not going to be doing much but it is nice to be off all the same. Not much going on in my world today so I have nothing to write about really except…..

I saw a commercial last night for a children’s clothes line I think, it was called ATTICA KIDS that does not conjure up visions of care free youth in my mind. It brings up images of harden criminals shanking each other and gang rapes in the shower, anything but children clothes. Anyway that is two cents must go and get ready to get too work. Have a good one everyone talks to you later.


So I went to the store the other day, I was only in there for about 5 minutes and when I came out there was a copper writing a parking ticket. So I went up to him and said, 'Come on mate, how about giving a bloke a break?'

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked Nazi. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having bald tires!!

So I called him a horse f*cker. He finished the second ticket and put it on the car with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket!!

This went on for about 20 minutes, the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

I didn't give a shit, my car was parked around the corner...



No comments: