Thursday, October 30, 2003

I tell you what I just feel so horribly bad for the rapper Nelly who had a million dollars worth of jewelry stolen from his hotel room. What a shame don’t you think? Here we all are trying makes ends meet, trying to stay out of debt and this guy is wandering around with a $1 millions dollars worth of jewelry. The sad part is he probably has more than that not counting his bank account. Sorry Nelly I will go and light a candle and pray for you. Yeah right! He will most likely get mad loot from the insurance company and then turn around and sue the hotel. That would not surprise me in the least. Anyway must go and get to work, talk to you all later have a good one everyone.


One night little Johnny got up to get a drink of water....
while walking past his parents he was forced to stop
and scream daddy daddy what are you doing to
mommy.

The dad simply replied mmmm… just making your
brother Johnny …..go back to bed.

The next day when the dad got home from work he
found Johnny crying on the stoop ....he asked Johnny
what was wrong and Johnny replied oh daddy this
morning I saw the mailman trying to eat my new
brother

No comments: