Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Well another weekend for me has come and gone as I get ready to trudge off to work today. As usual I do not do anything exciting this weekend in the least, after working all week I am more interested in just relaxing. I am curious to see today who will the California election so they will shut up about it. I would not be surprised in the least to see Arnold win it. Anybody out there do anything remotely interesting this weekend?

The weather is vastly changing here and you can feel the difference in the air when you go outside in the morning times. Already people have Halloween decorations up which are kind of depressing seeing how it is only the seventh of October. Next thing you know the stores and media will be doing a full frontal assault of Christmas advertising. A lot of people seem to go all out for Halloween though and I find it ironic that the whole basis of the holiday is a witch’s Sabbath. How is that for strange? Every year this time we all dress up and give you treats to people who come knocking on the door like little beggars. I know I enjoyed the holiday when I was young but when I started to get older it just seems like a sort of hallmark holiday. Anyway must get ready and go too work I guess talk to you all later.


A plane was taking off from Kennedy Airport. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to Flight Number 293, nonstop from New York to Los Angeles. The weather ahead is good and therefore we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now sit back and relax---OH MY...!"

Then silence.

Soon, the captain came back on the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier but while I was talking, the flight-attendant brought me a cup of very hot coffee and she spilled it in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

A passenger in Coach said, "That's nothing. He should see the back of mine!"







No comments: