Wednesday, October 22, 2003

So all day yesterday when I tried to lad up my web site all that would show up was the background color. It was a piss off to say the least because I had no idea how to fix it. So when I came home yesterday my friend Steve dropped up shortly after and he as usual taught me how to play some riffs on the guitar. He had been at me for a couple of months to change my template so I let me loose on my site. The end result is what you see right now, he built the whole thing in about two hours. I must say I like it, so how about all of you? I know two people had commented on it last night and said they liked it. So in true fashion with not much to say I will shut up because it is too early to massage the old grey matter awake right now. So I am off to get ready for work have a good one everyone.


A woman has been married to her husband for ten years, and for all those ten
years her husband insisted on making love in the dark.
No matter how much she asked him, he would never turn the lights on.
One night she grew tired of this and turned on the light while they were making
love, and saw that he was using a dildo on her.
She says, "Honey, how could you do this! All this time you've never told me.
Explain yourself immediately!!"
The husband says "Okay, I'll explain.
But first you explain the kids."

No comments: