Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Well another day is here man this year is going by fast seems like just yesterday I got married and now Christmas is skulking around the corner. Where does the time go I wonder? The shame is that I am wishing my life away really because when I get too work on Tuesday I am wishing it was Saturday so I can have my two days off.

It gets dark now around 7:00 pm in Atlantic Time and it a foreboding that winter will soon come galloping over the horizon. I hope it is a good one for a chance with little snow not like last year when I was sick of seeing the damn stuff. Good for skiers and people with snow mobiles I guess but I wish out winters were like fall, not too hot not too cold and no snow. The novelty of snow wears off when you get older I find, when I was a kid I loved snow storms because o got a day of school, now I curse the snow because I know I got too shovel the car out and trudge too work in the snow because the local taxis are not on the road. Like last year when we had a major snow storm I braved the roads and came to work at the time wishing I had a dog sled or something. So I got to work and the normal 20 minute walk took almost an hour because of the conditions, when I got here there were about six on seven on us here too answer the phones. Anyway must go and get ready too get on the phones talk to you all late have a good one.


Virus Warning

There is a new virus with a code name of "work." If you receive "work" from your colleagues, your boss, via e-mail or anyone else, do not touch "work" under any circumstances. This virus wipes out your private life completely. If you should happen to come in contact with this virus follow these steps:

1. Put on your jacket and take two good friends and go straight to the nearest pub.

2. Order three drinks and after repeating 14 times, you will find that "work" has been completely deleted from your brain.

Forward this virus warning immediately to at least 5 friends. Should you realize that you do not have 5 friends, this means that you are already infected by this virus and "work" already controls your whole life.

No comments: