Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Well I am back after three days off, ever notice the trend on my site? I rarely post anything on my days off. Mostly because I am interested in spending quality time with my family. So I did not do anything exciting of note on the weekend, I did finally get a chance to watch the new matrix movie and I loved it. I cannot wait for the next one to see how the story ends. Steve was right the free way scene blew my mind, the special effects and action sequence was a feast for the eyes to say the least.

At work we had to move yet again basically we go from the front of the build to the back and rinse and repeat. So I had to run around setting up my computer this morning and go back to my old one and forward all the documents and wallpapers to myself along with my favourites for internet explorer. What a pain it would be easier to move the whole tower like a supervisor gets to do. Yet again I got to get IT department to come and install office on my computer yet again, every time they ghost the machines or I move to a new computer I have to get this done. Must be something wrong with my log in or profile I guess. Anyway since I don’t have too much too say I must go I guess have a good one every one.


A government employee sat in his office, and out of
boredom, decided to see what was inside his old filing
cabinet. He poked through the contents and came across
an old brass lamp. "This will look good on my mantel," he
said, and took it home with him.

While polishing the lamp, a genie appeared and, as usual,
granted him three wishes.

"I would like an ice-cold Coke right now." He gets his
Coke and drinks it. Now that he can think more clearly, he
states his second wish. "I wish to be on an island with
beautiful women, who find me irresistible."

Suddenly, he's on an island with gorgeous women eyeing
him lustfully. He tells the genie his third and last wish. "I
wish I'd never have to work again." Instantly, he was back
in his government office.

No comments: