Friday, August 01, 2003

Well it is Friday, tomorrow I will get my two days off and I cannot wait. What a long week it has been. We are going to be changing shifts soon and I guess it is sort of like the lottery, I am hoping to get a shift that I picked but not very likely in my mind. I have been a bit preoccupied this week and have a fair bit on my mind therefore I have not really posted anything the last couple of days. When all of this pans out and comes to a close I may write it down to get it off my mind. However on Wednesday I almost freaked at work and told two customer right where to go. Bad day that day let me tell you, too many people taking leave of absences and too many calling in sick. Makes the rest of us busy and makes more calls waiting. Don’t want to work during the summer time? Fucking quit because you cannot have your cake and eat it too. There is a lot more people out there who would like a job and who are willing to work. The people who show up every day are getting fucked over big time. We cannot get a day off to save our lives and I cannot get any vacation how shitty is that? The strain is starting to show on some of the people at work as well, lots of grumbling going on. Something will have to change soon I hope, maybe it will take a turn for the better but I am not holding my breath. Anyway got too go talk to you later.

No comments: