Sunday, August 10, 2003

Ah another Sunday has come and passed, watched some NASCAR as per usual with my wife. In the evening we went down to what they call the boardwalk to watch the fireworks and also so my wife could hear some of George fox the country singer. Well I spent most of my time people watching as I am apt to do in situations like those. Thank god we have a normal family is all I have to say after watching people of all shape, sizes and colour stroll by. What people wear out in public is what I find highly amusing. What possesses people to dress like this in public makes me smirk. Teenage girls wearing belly tops with what looks like a beer belly hanging out over the waist of hip huggers hmmm sexy I don’t think so. Old people dressed in a myriad of different colours like the circus has descended on the town. All in all it was a good evening I guess. My back was bothering me the whole time which dampened my sprit but that’s the breaks I guess.

No comments: