Sunday, August 24, 2003

Ah nothing like enjoying my first day off and not doing anything in particular. Except crusing the blogs I frequent and the new ones that I added links to on my page. I like reading when someone posts something new on their site. The thing I find with the internet is that it can be so anonymous and you have no Idea of the person whose writing is appearing in front of you. Mind you I know who owns most of the pages I read whether some of them know it or not. Makes for some good reading I must admit though.

So here I am just relaxing and listening to some music, I was playing around with my guitar for awhile until my fingers and wrist started to ache so that was enough of that until tomorrow. Think I watch a movie later on since there I nothing interesting on Sundays.

Even though the music industry is suing people for trading music is does not seem to dampen the flow of music I am seeing on the net these days. Looking at list upon lists of songs right now and they do not seem to care about who knows they are sharing their files. Makes sense too when you think of in a broader sense of the idea of sharing anyway. If you like one song my a group or artist why spend $20 or so for a CD if you like that one song and end my hating the rest of the songs? Does not make sense to me at all. No wonder people download so much music; we make people rich for what a CD of shitty songs save one? Mind you people will say that the artist are the ones suffering because they are losing money and it is hurting them. Ah yes they are hurting alright. Touring the world, thousands of fans screaming to get an autograph of just too hear them in a concert. Suffering indeed the poor bastards. They are getting more money in a month than what I will see in a lifetime most likely. How rough they have it. Must go I guess talk to you later.

No comments: