Thursday, August 07, 2003

Ever have one of those days at work when time stretches and warps around you? Feels like that right now, I have been here all day and it feels like I have just started my shift. Almost like I am doing the running man but not moving an inch. I hate days like this with a passion, nothing worse in my mind. Just imagine when I have to pull a ten hour shift next week. It is going to be hell with florescent lighting to be sure.

Side note here, what the fuck is the major malfunction with people from New York? Every time I get someone from that state I can hardly get a word in edge wise. Seems if you are calling up for tech support you should at least let me talk in the first place instead of listening to your insane babbling about the complete history of your computer and every thing that has ever happen since you started using the internet. Then to top it all of cut me off ever time I try and say anything. “you will have to let me get the words out of my mouth so I can help you or we are going no where fast, and if this keeps up I am going to drop the call and you can go through all of this with some one else.” Guess how many times I have to say this in a run of a week? Way too many, my patience here at work are really starting to run out big time. Need some time off, talk to you later.

No comments: