Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Day one of my trek to the end of the week is complete. All in all it was not a bad day all things considering. The huge volume of calls today were people with the worm virus so no surprise there. Had only two really angry callers and it was in one ear and out the other so they did not bother me in the least. Today went by fast for a change which was nice and as an added bonus I was off a 3:30 today which was a big relief . I am off 3:00 tomorrow which is going to be even better. Thank god I am getting used to getting up earlier now and that makes it better because I am not like a zombie at work.

I was surfing the blog home page at the most recent posted sites. A lot or really interesting sites out there I must say but sad that a lot of them are in different languages and I cannot read them. So of the sites are very amusing while others seem very fixated on the political race down in the US which I find funny because all politicians are good liars I figure. I also stumbled across some very strange sites like for example a woman’s site about S&M which is out there in my book, but whatever floats your boat I guess. I might add a link because I find it entertaining to read it all the same. Anyway must go talk to you all later.

No comments: