Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Well the alarm clock went off this morning; 6:25 AM definitely AM yeech! Today I start my new shift at 9:30 which is not too bad I guess today I am off rather early around 3:30 or so and the same deal tomorrow which is kind of nice. Mind you the rest of the week I am off at my usual time 8:30 at night which makes for a very long day indeed. But it could be worse I figure.

I mean I could be out digging ditches of still working in a meat packing plant. Mind you there is nothing wrong with those kinds of jobs; someone has to do them to be sure. I am just glad that it is not me. I am not a morning person at all which is going to take some getting used too I am thinking. I am feeling a bit alert right now fuelled on by 2 cups of coffee with another one to follow after I write this. So hopefully I will be a little bit ready to play the game when I get to work today.

Last night I watched the storm of the century, anybody see it? I had seen bits and pieces of it when I was one the first time. Not a bad show I must say, Stephen king rarely does a bad job on a movie if he is involved. Like when they made the stand, he did not like the movie then made his own version. That little flick took up a grand total of four video tapes, and I never seen the original version that he dislike so much but I would like to see it all the same. Anyway time for another coffee before I get ready to face the hordes at work I guess talk to you later.

No comments: