Monday, July 28, 2003

Simulated flavour


I viewed this phrase on a bag of chips and I think it pretty much sums up life when I think about it don’t you think? I mean we work pretty much all of our lives to acquire the creature comforts that we want in our lives. Then we watch movies with actors who have it all in real life and then usually end up with a beautiful woman or what ever have you. Also the fact these people make more money for a movie that any of us will ever see in a life time, unless we get extremely lucky and win the lottery, better chance of getting colon cancer I think. While we have fuck all except ever mounting bills, we never get to grab the brass ring now do we? Not even maybe, seems the rich get richer and the poor or middle income people just foot the bills because rich people get away with not paying taxes. So what I would like to know is who is winning? Does not seem to be a whole lot of people are. The select few are winning and making sure their buddies are and we get the door slammed in our faces. So what are we to do I wonder? Just grin and bear it as we usually do? I suspect so, anyway go to go talk to you later. Simulated flavour don’t forget.

Seems I am a bitter person does it not?

No comments: