Thursday, August 07, 2003

Well I am going to be starting a new shift on Tuesday, I will have same days off which is a good thing that way I will not have to get used too different days off. I will be starting at 9 or so in the morning which will take some getting used to. Getting up early on Tuesday morning is going to put me in the hurt locker for the first couple of days. I will be getting old supervisor again so will know what to expect, which be back to comic amusement once again. Life is good for me lately no complaints to speak off except I cannot book a day off at all. Which is a slight piss off because I did not get any vacation either, sooner or later they will have to give me some before I get all crispy and burn out. It has been really busy here at work for the most part, which is good in one day because it makes the day go faster but it hard on the old cranial cavity. Most of the time I feel mentally drained most days. Wish I could win the lottery but then again it is hard to win when I don’t buy any tickets. Must go and finish talk to this woman and fix her stupid mistake.

No comments: