Friday, August 08, 2003

Well today is Friday and that means one more day to go, thank good looking forward too my two days off. It is a shame when you think about almost like I am wishing my life away isn’t it? Each week when I start on Tuesday I cannot wait until Saturday so I can get off work for two days. But such is the nature of the beast I guess. Finished my game of civilization today I was forced to retire, my grand designs did not come to pass. The Americans attacked me all of a sudden at the end of the game which was an unexpected turn of events. I gave them a bloody nose however then the asked me to sign a peace treaty when I captured a couple of their cities.

So this weekend I will start up a new game and this time I think I will pick some different civilizations to play against this time to shake things up a bit. I will still play as the Romans though because the is something greatly satisfying as pretending to be Caesar of the Roman Empire. Must go and get ready to take some calls I guess talk to you later.

No comments: