Friday, August 15, 2003

Well another day another dollar I guess, it is hectic here at work the last week. That worm virus is giving me a big fucking head ache, cannot wait for this week end to get a break from it. Tomorrow is my last day for this week and the virus is supposed to do something so I am very curious as too what. So anyway I am getting a bit used to my shift and getting up at o dark thirty which is not bad I guess except I am more tired earlier at night which is a drag. Saturday night I will be in bed nice and early I expect but I get to sleep in on Sunday which is going to be nice.

Yesterday I bought a guitar and an amp, so I will have something new to play around with. I was playing around with some basic cords lat night and again this morning. The old fingers on my left hand are sore right now but that will go away I guess and it is too be expect when just starting. So I just finished my morning coffee here at work and I am getting ready to face the hordes of people I just know are going to call in with the virus. Seeing there is still some problems with the power in parts of the US I hope it is going to be slow for awhile but I don’t think it is going to last at all. I bet the flood gates are going to open and the calls will come flooding in again. *sigh* what are you going to do? Nothing much I expect. Must go and sign on the phone I guess talk to you later.



No comments: