Friday, August 22, 2003

Well my biological clock has ticked over today and the hands come to rest on the number 30. How do I feel about turning 30? Does not bother me in the least, just another day in the lifespan of days I will live in my life time. Do I for see a mid life crisis in the cards? Hmmm, checks pockets no nothing there. Checks brain no, no mid life crisis there either. One second (goes and checks around the corner) nope no crisis lurking around the corner. Neither is a crisis hiding under my desk. So I am in good shape I guess or at least I hope. Looking back on my life thus far is amusing to me. Would I change any of the things or the decisions I have made? No I don’t think I would really it is all a part of life, even the bad parts. Life is one big shit sandwich and sooner or later we all have to take a bite. So I chalk all of those memories that make me shudder and cringe as learning experiences, hopefully I will not make those same mistakes again. The last year for example has seen ups and downs. My father died, I got married, started a new job for example. Bit of balance in there somewhere if you look hard enough I guess. The only down fall about today is I have too work and I know it will be busy as per usual for the last week or so but oh well chin up and dig in and put my shoulder into I guess. Anyway bended your ear for long enough I guess must go and get ready for work talk to you later.


HERE IS A JOKE FOR TODAY.........


Potentially vs. realistically


A young boy went up to his father and asked him, "Dad, what is the
difference between potentially and realistically?"

The father thought for a moment, then answered, "Go ask your mother if
she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. Then ask your
sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and ask
your brother if he'd sleep with Tom Cruise for a million dollars. Come back
and tell me what you learn from that."

So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars?"

The mother replied, "Of course I would! We could really use that money
to fix up the house and send you kids to a great college!"

The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
The girl replied, 'Oh my God! I LOVE Brad Pitt! I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?!?!?"

The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for a million dollars?"
Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million could buy?"
The boy pondered that for a few days, then went back to his dad. His
father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between potentially and
realistically?"

The boy replied, 'Yes, sir. Potentially, we're sitting on three million
dollars, but realistically, we're living with two sluts and a queer

No comments: