Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Well today is Tuesday another day down the road towards the good old weekend. It was very slow yesterday which was very nice, I went home and played my guitar with my friend who came over and showed me some tips on playing.

Speaking of my friend who shall remain nameless (Steven a.) who sits on the other side of the cubicle from me stated that he was very secure with his manhood today. He went on too further state that in his free time he like to crochet little doilies for his tables and plans to mass market them to compete with Martha Stewart. Whom he sees and a greedy money sucking parasite preying on the coat of society, how secure is that?

Talk about living in a different world hunh? Some people’s kids, Must go and get on the phone talk to you all later.

A man walked into a crowded doctor's office. As he approached the desk, the receptionist asked, "Yes sir, may we help you?"

"There's something wrong with my dick," he replied.

The receptionist became aggravated and said, "You shouldn't come into a crowded office and say things like that."

"Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you." he said.

"We do not use language like that here," she said. "Please go outside and come back in and say that there's something wrong with your 'ear' or whatever."

The man walked out, waited several minutes and reentered. The receptionist smiled smugly and asked, "Yes?"

"There's something wrong with my 'ear'," he stated. The receptionist nodded approvingly. "And what is wrong with your ear, sir?"

"I can't piss out of it." the man replied.

No comments: