Sunday, September 07, 2003

Well I had a conversation with my wife who is definitely the better half as the saying goes. We had a talk about the death penalty, which I am all for. She however did not agree saying that death was too easy a punishment. What she meant by that statement was that just being killed was not a good enough punishment but spending the rest of their life in jail is.

Well I do not like the idea of some loser spending the rest of their life in jail funded by my tax dollars but that is the breaks I guess. Some one who is locked up in a cage for the rest if their natural life is no solace to the families I would well imagine. I would hazard a guess in imagining they would like to see the person die in a very horrible and grotesque way if they had their druthers.

Some of the serial killers for example is life in prison a good enough punishment, is spending the bulk of your life in a cage enough hell for them? Nah I don’t really believe so, punishment should fit the crime so to speak. That would be very amusing indeed and where do I sign up to dispense justice to some of these social malcontents? For surely I would just love to bring corporal punishment to a child molester. Who would not? Yes I know some of these people are sick, but after awhile it sounds like a giant scape goat that lawyers use to get these monsters back on the street so they can get caught again.

Way back when, Australia was a prison colony and maybe we should have some more islands for this type of thing. Really shitty islands that no one in their right minds would want to visit let alone live on, Islands with just enough substance to live off for a select few. Then survival of the fittest would kick in and they would do justice upon themselves. Alas I would imagine human rights would keep us from doing such a thing but it is a good thought I would think. This would not be for all criminals mind you just the really nasty ones that nobody would want to deal with. Any way it is my day off! Must go the Budweiser is beckoning me from the fridge saying “ DRINK ME!” so I must oblige. Talk you all later.

One night a man was getting very drunk in a pub.
He staggered back to take a piss, whipping his prick out as he went in
the door. However, he had wandered into the ladies room by mistake,
surprising a woman sitting on the can.
"This is for ladies!" she screamed!!
The drunk waved his dick at her and said,
"What's the problem? So is this!"

No comments: