Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Well I am back to work today, feeling good and rested after a nice relaxing weekend. I left early on Saturday because I was not feeling well but today I am feeling good which is nice. That is the main reason why I never posted any thing for the last couple of days. I did not do anything in particular except watched the new lord of the rings movie. I enjoyed it a lot especially the special effects job they done on Gollum. So today is a short day which is a bonus so the day will go fast.

I watched on the news today about a pizza delivery guy was killed by a bomb that he had strapped to him. The cops could not help him because they were not trained in bomb disposal. Mind you he had just robbed a bank but that is beside the point. What a way to die? Sitting there with a bomb strapped to you why the cops watch from a distance with their guns pointed at you to blow you away if you try to wander near civilians. Have a nice day right. Gotta go and get to work talk to you later.


A furious pounding in a hotel room in the middle of the night
awakened a number of guests. The hotel manager went to the room,
and when his knocks went unanswered, he let himself in.
He found an elderly man cursing and banging on the wall with both
fists.

"Stop that immediately, sir!" the manager ordered.
"You're disturbing everyone in the hotel."

"Damn the hotel and everyone in it!" the elderly man hollered.
"It's the first hard on I've had in years and both my hands are
asleep."

No comments: