Thursday, September 04, 2003

I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard a customer says in a tittering voice “I don’t know anything about computers” tee hee! Funny the first time I heard it maybe but it gets old after hearing it at least once a day. What a day so far all kinds of angry and crazy people calling into today. What a glorious day talk to these mental cases, what a lucky person I am.

Amway did anyone see that car on the news that turn into a boat when you drive into the water? It was on CNN this morning, when you drive it into the water the wheels retract up into the body to keep from creating drag in the water. The car can do 100 or so on the street but I cannot remember how much in the water. The price was stated as the same for a helicopter for example? I would not pay that much for a car/boat! Most people cannot drive on the road so I can hardly fathom people trying to drive it in the water. I conjure up visions of rednecks tossing dynamite into water why swigging down some beer and yelling YEEHAA! And YEAH BOY!

Had a lady just call me and ask how she can change her access numbers because she moved. So I asked her to click on something and she said she could not. Why is that I countered? She was in her car bringing her kids to pre-school! How nice hunh?

This other lady I just talked too did not know what version of windows she had. So I asked her was her start button green? Windows XP is the only one with a green start button, so of course she said yes. So I got her to go to start, run and type in winver. It turned out it was windows 98. So I asked her thought you said the start button was green? She said yes it was, so I questioned her about it. Turns out she was talking about the button to turn on her monitor!

Welcome to my hell. Posted three times today on a roll here.

No comments: