Saturday, September 20, 2003

Another week behind me, it was not a bad week all things considered I guess. For the most part the calls were not too quick and we had some time in between them this week which was very nice to say the least. Also the customers were not all contrary bastards a bonus in it’s self.

I had a lot of brand new users which was okay because they were full of questions which I don not mind in the least because they is how you learn and they showed a willingness to make an attempt to learn which is very encouraging. I asked them how long is your warranty, the answers varied from one year to three for example. So I told them do what ever you want to when it comes to making mistakes. What do you mean I got asked, well crash that thing and delete what ever you fell like now and get it over with while you are still under warranty? They found this amusing but I was deadly serious, I figure they should make their mistakes now and learn the limits now before they have to call their OEM’s and pay for tech support while they can. A lot of them seemed to like this idea very much and I egged them on saying this is how you learn and to an extent it is to be sure.

Sucks for the next tech they talk too I guess but it is part of the game in my eyes. I gave up telling people they should play with things that they do not know how too use because they are going to do it anyway. Must go and enjoy my quality time with my wife talk to you all later.

No comments: