Friday, September 12, 2003

Well last night on discovery channel I noticed it was the last night for shark week. Boo, Hiss, I like watching about these creatures. Mind you I know they are not cute and lovable like whales but they have their reasons to be swimming around in our oceans. Think of them as the ocean’s garbage collectors in some sorts. It is kind of amazing how long these sleek predators have been cruising the oceans depths. Thank god some of the sharks are extinct, if some of them were still around you would never get me out on the water again.

Anyway I find them highly fascinating to say the least, especially the great white sharks. Which not a huge lot is known, they do not know where they go for the bulk of their lives and they do not know how they mate for example. Which is a testament of how big our oceans really are, then you also have the behemoth of the whale sharks which comes by Australia a certain time of the year and then nobody knows, as I have said before the ocean right now should be our final frontier because we don’t understand it for one, and two not all of it has been explored. If we have not looked at every inch of the ocean and seen all the un-told wonders the deep trenches may hold how can we possibly conceive space as the final frontier? Anyway must get ready to go too work I guess I hope it is slow today. Talk to you all later.







A middle-aged couple, with two beautiful daughters, decided to try one last time for the son they always wanted.
Soon, the wife became pregnant, and, nine months later, delivered a baby boy.
The joyful father rushed to the nursery to see his new son, but was horrified to find an incredibly-ugly baby.
He went to his wife and said, "I cannot possibly be the father of that hideous child. Look at the two beautiful daughters I fathered."

When his wife blushed, he became suspicious, and demanded, "Have you been fooling around on me?"

His wife confessed, "Not this time."









No comments: