Friday, June 13, 2003

What a nice day outside, well I have been shirking my blog duties and have not posted much lately. Not much going on in my life lately my wife and I are thinking about buying a house. This is a big decision to make isn’t? The thought of owing the bank extreme amounts of money makes me cringe. When I hear the word bank I conjure up images of bullies stealing someone’s lunch money, or mean looking loan sharks coming to cut off your thumbs. All the same I guess we will have to do it anyway because I do not want to rent forever. We are paying almost $500 dollars a month to rent an apartment we that money could be paying a mortgage instead. Although renting apartments does have some positive things about it. Something goes wrong you call the landlord who comes to fix it for you. With a house you are footing the bill not a good prospect is it? God forbid something happens to me or my wife I do not want our son to be left with nothing. So we will be taking the plunge down into the dark corridor of debt soon. First we have to find a house we both like and see if the bank will reject us for a loan. That should be the interesting part to see whether they laugh and point of hand us a check after we sign our lives away. Anyway talk to you later.

No comments: