Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Well today is my dreaded Monday, not a very good day when it comes to going back on the phone. The first couple of call were rough but the rest of the afternoon was not too bad all things considering. We went and looked at a house yesterday. Well that was a nice little side adventure, the people who are selling the house are asking $80,000 or so cannot remember the exact figure though but it does not matter really. Why are they asking so much is beyond me? There is a two bedroom apartment in the basement which was the biggest pig pen that I have ever seen; I bet rats were afraid to venture near there. The upstairs was so cramped that if you wanted to change your mind you have to walk outside to find room to do it. In our apartment each room is twice as big as the rooms in the house would be if you knocked down a wall and made two of the rooms into one.

So we came to the conclusion we may have to build our own house after all. So at least we will get a house the way we want it. Mind you it will expensive I bet but I think it will be worth it in the long run. Talk to ya later.

No comments: