Monday, June 09, 2003

ALIENS



I was bouncing around this idea today while I was having a shower. Is there life in the vast expanse of space? To think that humans are the only intelligent life form around is a pretty ignorant assumption I think. Scientist figured out that most maybe all life forms are partly created by carbon. So the old idea that a species need sunlight and oxygen was proven wrong in my mind when I watched little crab like species living in the gloom of the ocean floor. There were vents at the bottom of the ocean spewing out clouds of sulphur I think they said it was. So around these vents were what looked like crabs or small lobsters. So they did not need sunlight and oxygen now did they?

So out of the universe there is no life? I think not. Even if scientist did hit the nail on the head and are right and we do need carbon to start life then earth is the only planet with life forms? I think that is really reaching. So if there is intelligent life out there why have they not contacted us? One reason I would imagine is the distances between planets and solar systems makes a huge dent in trying to contact someone else in space. The second reason is maybe they do not deem us worthy of contacting us anyway. Here we are polluting our only home and raping the earth of all of her resources and killing each other every chance we get. We are the intelligent ones right? If alien s are around they must be shaking their heads as the watch us and think they are all fucking nuts like a bunch of retarded hillbillies.

I have read a lot of books about alien and alien abductions and all of them are very similar, so thinking about that for a second these people cannot be making this stuff up. Some of what I have read is too detailed to have been made up I think. Now we have to bear in mind some of the people in the reports are flat out lunatics but not all of them are. Besides what are you going to get out of telling some one you were abducted? Nothing much wired looks and ridicule is about all that I can see. So there must be something in all of these accounts besides the explanation of mass hysteria. I mean come on really now?

So if there is life out there a lot of people figure the major governments probably already know. I have no doubt that someone some where does know. Think they are going to tell us? Not likely. Can you just imagine for a minute the mass hysteria for a example? People flip out now over small things imagine a big bombshell like that one being dropped the masses would just freak. So I really believe someone knows the truth but will not say anything and for some people it is for their own protection I just hope before I die I find out one way or another. Anybody else out there feel the same way? Just curious is all.

No comments: