Saturday, June 28, 2003

Ah! Saturday how sweet you are, my last day for this week looking forward to my weekend. Not planning to do much this weekend going to go the drag races on Sunday afternoon. My wife has to work the races anyway so I get in for free anyway which is a good deal. It amazes me to watch these cars go rocketing down the race track like a bullet shot from a gun. I often wonder how they can keep the cars straight when going to fast. Must come with time and experience I guess but I be damned if I would want to attempt it though. The biggest spectacle is the snowmobiles they have set up to race which is very cool to watch hauling ass down the track I have seen these machine beat some of the cars down the track.

So that should be a good day to spend with my wife and son. Then I will get too sip on some good old Budweiser, ah Budweiser sweet ambrosia form the gods! Nothing like a cold beer and a hot wife :) she will probably freak when she reads this but oh well, It is true really.

Not a bad day at work so far this guy I am talking to is very anal and getting on my nerves but at least he is in a good mood, which helps. He is one of those people who are afraid to do anything himself and needs to be walkthrough every thing with me holding his hand. What a lamer for a better word.

How is everybody out there today? Hope you are all having a good day. Talk to you later.

No comments: