Saturday, June 07, 2003

Well today is Saturday and you know what that means? I am off for the next 2 days! How nice nothing like a weekend to put things into perspective mode. It has been a long week with some horrible customers. Like the gentle man who was having trouble with his email, how are you trying send your email I asked, thinking our software or outlook express for example. From my computer came the reply, well not shit Sherlock I did not think you sending up smoke signals shit head. Eventually I wondered if he was indeed connected to the internet so I asked him. How are you getting connected? Thinking our software again or internet explorer or whatever, through my computer came the reply. Well I said do you really think I am that stupid? Give me a break people like that piss me off. Need to marinate my brain in some Budweiser this weekend.



It was a little boy's first day in school and a teacher was going to
play a "guessing" game. She passed out different items to each of the
students and proceeded to ask each student what item they received.
When it was the new boy, Johnny's turn, the teacher gave him a candy kiss.

She asked "Do you know what it is?"

Johnny replied "No"

The teacher said, "Go ahead and open it up and taste it."

Little Johnny did so.
The teacher then asked, "Now do you know what it is?"

Little Johnny said "Nooooo."

The teacher said, "I"ll give you a hint...it is something your daddy
wants from your mommy every morning before he goes to work."

A little girl in the back of the class jumps up and screams
"JOHNNY, SPIT IT OUT......... IT'S A PIECE OF ASS."

No comments: